Old Fashioned Lutefisk:
- Combine 3 quarts of water with 1 ½ Tbsp of salt.
- Bring to a boil, then add fish.
- Cook 8-11 minutes or until fish flakes.
- Remove fish from water and serve immediately.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place fish in a casserole dish and cover with foil.
- Bake 30 minutes or so until fish flakes.
- Remove fish from pan and serve immediately.
- Place fish in a microwave safe dish and cover.
- Cook on medium/high setting 8-10 minutes.
- Watch closely since microwave powers vary.
- Remove fish from dish and serve immediately.
Norwegian Lutefisk Taco:
- Put a piece of lefse on a dinner place.
- Top with a thin layer of mashed potatoes.
- Flake lutefisk on top of potatoes.
- Pour melted butter over the top.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Thanks to: www.LutefiskMike.com - Olsen Fish Company website
Keywords: how to prepare lutefisk, lutefisk, norwegian lutefisk